5 hilarious Nene Leakes moments as Kenya Moore says RHOA door is closed Sat 3 February 20

In 2008 Nene Leakes was just starting out in the reality TV world. One of the original cast members of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Nene appeared alongside Lisa Wu, DeShawn Snow, Shere Whitfield, and her favorite person to feud with, Kim Zolciak-Biermann. The upcoming RHOA season 16 is in talks regarding its cast and

In 2008 Nene Leakes was just starting out in the reality TV world. One of the original cast members of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Nene appeared alongside Lisa Wu, DeShawn Snow, Shereé Whitfield, and her favorite person to feud with, Kim Zolciak-Biermann. The upcoming RHOA season 16 is in talks regarding its cast and a long-standing cast member, Kenya Moore had some things to say about the show’s future.

In the Bravo-sphere all kinds of celebrities are coining their own terms and catphrases. But, hardly any of them match the iconic status of some of Nene Leakes‘ best moments. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star is fully aware of how on trend and influential she is – seasons 1 and 2 saw her reading the tagline: “I don’t keep up with the Jones’, I am the Jones’.” Speaking on the Big Tigger Morning Show, Kenya said “the door is closed” for Nene. But, People Magazine exclusively reveals Nene is set to star in a new Lifetime movie, Hunting Housewives. So, fans haven’t seen the last of her.

Nene’s white refrigerator ‘shock’

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 was a super iconic one for fans.

The 2013 episodes saw Kenya Moore looking for a new house. During her property hunt, Kenya stayed in a hotel temporarily – much to Nene’s horror.

Nene rocked up at Kenya’s place and quite quickly managed to film a scene that went down in the RHOA history books.

Upon seeing where Kenya was living, Nene said: “I was shocked, honey. I was in tears, almost. And it had a white refrigerator.

“Girl, please put your shoes on, let’s go find you a home, honey.”

Nene going to the “ghetto” 😭😭😭 #rhoa #nene https://t.co/2JYHRaQO47 pic.twitter.com/wRiyQUrioU

— Chris Danilo (@chrisdanilo_) January 26, 2024
View Tweet

‘I said what I said’

Continuing with another of Nene’s iconic moments, let’s fast-forward to the RHOA season 6 reunion.

Glammed up to the nines in a Fuschia pink gown, Nene was ready to defend herself like there was no tomorrow.

During an argument with Kandi Burruss (because Nene had “addressed” Kandi’s mom in her blog), Nene cut over the Don’t Think I’m Not singer and said: “That’s how I felt… I said what I said.”

‘So nasty and so rude’

The same reunion episode provided even more gems from Nene as she had disputes with more of her co-stars.

The ladies attempted to hash out the subject of Kenya’s boyfriend and the Miss USA 1993 winner said Nene was “so nasty and so rude.”

Nene mocked Kenya, which clearly made Andy Cohen laugh as he sat between them, and emphasized the words: “I was so nasty and so rude. So nasty and so rude. So nasty and so rude.”

Kenya chimes in: “Well, she’s telling the truth on that one.”

the real housewives of atlanta rhoa nene leakes bling bling bling, bitches is mad meme reaction video pic.twitter.com/IBU2w9cZTZ

— reaction videos (@memepatissier) November 10, 2022
View Tweet

‘Bling, bling, bling’

When Nene was on RHOA, fans mainly saw her spending time with her late husband, Gregg Leakes, but for a short while, she was dating.

In that time, RHOA shot a scene of the star receiving a gift from John Kolaj – a Rolex to be precise – and she seemed very pleased about it.

Looking at the $30,000 watch, Nene said: “You’ve given me a Rolex, does that mean something?”

John said a Rolex is “timeless” before the show cuts to a confessional where Nene explains: “It’s getting weird, but I still need to get this watch.”

She then tries it on and says one of her most iconic lines: “Bling, bling, bling! B***hes is mad.”

I see you, we good. Okay. We good. I see you. We see each other. We. See. Each. Other. Nene Leakes vs Kandi on real housewives of Atlanta/rhoa reunion reaction video meme pic.twitter.com/PGVROdoYEA

— all reaction videos (@allreactionvidz) August 27, 2019
View Tweet

‘We see each other’

Another reunion moment to make Nene’s Hall of Fame takes us back to season 7.

As the Atlanta Housewives sat down to talk about the show with Andy once again, Nene and Kandi’s exchange made for another memorable moment.

Nene tells Kandi: “I see you. We good.”

Kandi shrugs and says: “OK” before Nene adds: “We good, I see you.”

Kandi gestures from her eyes to Nene’s and says: “We see each other,” and Nene hilariously replies copying her movement: “We see each other.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7s7HApaCtsaSewaO102eaqKVfo7K4v45uZKGhnJa%2FqrvUrGSnnZ6aeq2xwKScrGWdpLqmutOsZJqrXaCyr8XAZqSop6KaerSt2Kxkq6Cflnqlu86rZKKrXZi5sL%2FEnQ%3D%3D

Share!